iPhone OS 3.0 : BETA TEST IT NOW !
We are glad to announce you that we are now part of the Apple dev program, and that we do have access to the latest iPhone 3.0 Beta software. But what about you? Do you also want to try out the new iPhone 3.0 Beta firmware but can’t afford the $99 subscription ? Well, you have an option left, you can become our beta tester, and try our applications on the new iPhone 3.0 Beta software. This is the only way to install iPhone OS 3.0 Beta legally on your iPhone!
As member of the Apple Developer program, we are able to activate additional iPhones to install the iPhone 3.0 Beta firmware. If you are interested, use the form below. All you need to do is select your device type and input your UDID (unique device id). It will cost you only $6 to get activated for iPhone OS 3.0 Beta Firmware.
WE WILL REOPEN ACTIVATIONS FOR IPHONE OS 4.0 BETA.
How do I find my UDID ?
Easy, follow the instructions on this page : instructions
How does it work ?
It’s simple, BEFORE you can install iPhone OS 3.0 Beta on your iPhone, you need to register the unique device id (UDID) of your iPhone through a developer that subscribed to the developer program. Use the paypal form in this page to send us your device type and your UDID, and we will add your iPhone to the authorized list of devices. Once we confirmed you that your device is added, you can install iPhone 3.0 Beta firmware without any restrictions!
Need help, check our new forum !
Read our full tutorial to successfully install iPhone OS 3.0 on your iPhone.
How to install iPhone OS 3.0 Beta on your iPhone
1. Find iPhone OS 3.0 beta firmware
2. There are 4 different versions of the OS 3.0 depending on the type of your device!
3. Download the firmware for iPhone v1, 3G, iPod Touch 1st or 2nd generation.
4. Do not try to install it yet, you need to activate your iPhone for OS 3.0 first!
5. Only proceed next if you have a legit iPhone that does not require unlock!
6. Select the type of your device in the paypal form on this page
7. Input the UDID of your device in the paypal form on this page
8. Use the “Buy Now” button on this page to activate your iPhone for OS 3.0
9. We will reply to you when we have activated your iPhone for OS 3.0
10. You can now install OS 3.0 firmware through iTunes on your iPhone
11. To install, restore the firmware by pressing alt key (on mac) then restore button
12. Browse to the firmware you downloaded previously (ipsw file)
13. Finish the restore procedure by activating your device in iTunes
14. Do not restore a previous backup of iPhone OS 2.x
15. Otherwise you will miss MMS and tethering features!
How can I get MMS and Tethering back ?
If you accidently restored a backup of OS 2.x, just restart the procedure from step 10.